Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lets begin....today I want to speak about the state of the woman and the responsibility given to her by men who only wanted the fun in the sun and not the aftermath of that momentary sexual affection.I would hope that we all can agree that women raising children alone is an injustice not only to the child but our society as a whole.Unfortunately some (men) are not physically here to help,protect and provide for their offspring,so I will be centering on the ones that are.Past generations have showed us that the primary parent in the home is the woman,who often times have been referred to as mother and father.I'm not saying this is an impossible feat,but given that she has to play two roles,her child(ren) would most likely lose out on some essential life skills,maybe even some love.I personally wont profess to be the Cliff Huxtable of the hood,but I will acknowlege that my children need me as much as they need their mother.The truth of the matter is,we as men have walked away from our families without rhyme or reason and certainly without a concience.I will even venture to say that blunts,alcohol and the streets have truly altered or murdered any chance of us having the rational thought of being fathers.Time after time we attribute this to our so-called oppressor,shifting blame and falsely justifing our cowardly actions.In closing I would like to say this,our sons are killing one another because of the examples set before them,no structure,no guidance.Our daughters are allowing these same boys to impregnate them,leaving our communities in what I like to call a cesspool cycle.(Men),quit leaving our women to swing the hammer and bake the bread.(Child Support) requires quite a bit more than making monthly payments(Hold your head up woman,you are appreciated)-James Doe 1776

2 comments:

  1. So true i was blessed to find a husband that would stay and care for our children but I know that's not the reality of many. I can't imagine what my children would be missing out on if my husband was not here, expecially since I have a 9 year old boy. Men, stand up an be there for your children! Our future depends on this solitary act...
    -Latoya Person

    ReplyDelete