Sunday, August 19, 2012

Black man,gun in hand and standing over a dead body.From the prosecution of the state to the to the pissed off eye of the people,that man is GUILTY!......I was taught to believe some of what you see and all of how your heart feels.If three people witnessed a traffic accident,all most certainly,two of the three would disagree on how the accident occurred.I would say at the least we are individuals,creatively designed by God to not only see but feel the world just a little bit different from one another.The things that trouble me may not trouble you,my many concerns may be of no concern of yours and vice-versa.Trust that your higher power will give you the insight to see past the surface of life.To weed out the fakes and phonies even in the instance of one conversation.I may like how you said it but don't believe what you say;therefore we have to go with the facts and not what we want to believe because its convenient for us.As so-called Christians or at the very least,productive people of society,we have a duty to follow truth.There's an old cliche that says:"dont judge a book by its cover",I say:"understand a crook and his struggle".Even if I have to defend my past actions for the rest of my life,its ok.Just dont judge me according to your personal views or what "It" or "I" look like.Base your conclusion on my works,whether they be big or small,whether they are made public or not.Understand that I have an obligation to stand upon my six(love,life,loyalty,knowlege,wisdom and understanding),to bare my cross upon my back and to do so unto my death,and by living this way,you and the world should know that I stand for truth.(Acts,chpt. 26 verse six)-James Doe 1776

No comments:

Post a Comment