Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Introduction to T.H.U.G.W.A.Y.

My brother (Joe King) and I established T.H.U.G.W.A.Y. Ministries in 2009 after both joining a church.Ironically though they were seperate churches in two different cities,their names were the same,New St. Mark,this to us was a revelation.We also began preperation for a book entitled "Hostile Witness".I being born and raised in Detroit where i survived a life of drugs,jail and bullets decided to dedicate the remainder of the life that was spared me to GOD and to raising my two children.With the help of my brother who also experienced as much tradgedy,heartache and pain as myself,that sparked what would become T.H.U.G.W.A.Y.(True Hereos Under God Working All Year)With this ministry we will show our personal transition from street thugs to Gods thugs as well as address issues plaguing our families and communities in hopes that we're able to make a change even if its only in the minds of two.I ask that you join us in this crusade and maybe just maybe we can begin to build and save lives-James Doe 1776

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined New. St Mark and became my friend. You have amazing gifts and I'm happy I get to be a witness to what God will do through you. Your spiritual gifts are powerful and you story needs to be heard!
    -Latoya Person

    ReplyDelete