Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dedication

.....I run to the podium out of breath while trying to gather my thoughts nervous because I'm who they came to see. I clear my throat and the words become formed as such; " first and foremost I'd like to thank the head of my life and the giver of my blessings, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I want to thank my mother for staying on my neck when the time was right to apply pressure. To my father for riding with me even on the occasions I was wrong, may you both rest in peace. I have to mention the Michigan Department of Corrections for being a roof over my head when the streets would no longer have me. And to the mother of my children I salute you, because although child support on my head, me and you know what's really real.......I truly don't want to forget nobody..............shout out to the ones on the side line waiting on me to stumble, as you can see I still haven't got this walk down pack. One love to the dope fiends (including my family) that kept a dollar in my pocket and a sandwich in my my stomach, this is for you. For all my fallen soldiers, dead or in jail, for you! I can't forget facebook for allowing me to vent and put my life on center stage. If not for you I know I wouldn't have 1200 friends(most of them unknown). Last but not least, to me, for standing up even when the world has knocked me down. I've always loved the fact that tough times were  a part of the resume and I make the people see how I move. I damn near forgot Satan .....bless you . You have kept me alert for quite some time now, making my life one hellavue ride...damn near dead, damn near dead. To all of those that made me who I'am............thank you! your support has been everything I thought it would be, bless you and good night.
                                                                                                       T.H.UG.W.A.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment