Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Kite

            Dear Soldiers,Comrades and Enemies,
       It is my hopes ,prayers and dreams that my words reach you in good health,mentally,physically as well as spiritually.As for me I'm doing well as can be expected given the hardship I face on a daily basis, but I'm sure yours is worst.Therefore my words may not bring comfort but I understand you still.....my wish is that my words will speak of empathy.
       Reality speaks for itself,what I'm doing ,where I'm going.I swear you know better than anybody what it means to embark on a life of destruction,walking around blinded. Believe it or not I'm doing what they never thought I'd do and they still talk about me, but I guess you got to lose a few to gain the few that counts. Just know the skull dugery in me is no more bro!I have kids now and like I think about them daily, I'm sure you have nightmares and cold sweats when you thing about yours. Oh yea if you ain't heard Auntie dead.Real talk ,it's tight on everybody.....man we just went to a funeral last week.Dawg little brother had to be cremated because his family was broke...no stash,no insurance.I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you.In all reality things just aint the same.You gotta come home fammo!The kids miss you and mama do too.I would tell you about what's her name but I want you to concentrate on touching down.If you ain't heard I put the sack away,yea man I don't hustle no more,I been off into church and working on a book.You know that I know what it feels like to be captured and caged.All I can say is appeal it.....to give you natural life is for you to give it to God,He got the last say over your life. Pops birthday just passed, and I know if he was here he would've enjoyed himself. So what's been happening with you, I heard you just got out the hole for fighting?.....Bro you better remember that's their house and you can't win, all they do is keep adding time, time you'll never get back. We need you out here with us! But until you come home, hold your head and remember I'm rooting for you, I don't care what we didn't get along about. Oh yea, grandma said send you a scripture.....Psalm 31.
                                                                                                          Love is Love,
                                                                                                          T.H.U.G.W.A.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment